Creamy garlic coats steamed, roasted garlic an accent of black pepper over top. Find out what my secret one-step ingredient is to make this healthy-delicious side dish!
- 3 12 cups broccoli florets
- 12 cup creamy garlic hummus
- black pepper + lemon juice to taste
- Steam, boil, roast or grill your broccoli florets.
- Toss the warm florets in the hummus – coating it as you would pasta with pasta sauce.
- Serve warm or place in the fridge to chill. This broccoli is delicious served both warm and chilled.
- Add lemon juice and black pepper over top to serve.
Customize it! If you are not a garlic fan, you can use any variety of hummus, including lemon, chili, roasted eggplant, olive, parsley and more.